A new retail park development in Canvey Island, required a 1MVA supply for 6 commercial units, including M&S Foodhall, B&M, Sports Direct and a Costa drive-thru.
* The new connection works were undertaken in close proximity to existing, busy franchises, including a McDonalds, Safeway and Morrisons store.
* The development had an intense project delivery plan, so the cable trenches needed to be open for the minimum time to enable reinstatement.
* Rock Power Connections installed a HV connection from the UKPN network to a new substation on the development site.
* The Rock Team liaised closely with the developer – Readie Construction – to specify the onsite civils, including the trenching and substation plinth.
* Each unit had an individual supply terminated in a Heavy Duty Cut Out.
Mark Thorne, Rock's Project Manager, commented:
“We had to work closely with the developer to ensure a swift delivery in an environment busy with shoppers and on a very tight reinstatement schedule to enable the development works to continue."
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU ?
With our experience and engineering knowledge, we successfully manage various ICP projects of varying size and scale across the UK.
By trusting Rock Power Connections with your new or upgraded electrical connection, you can rely on us to deliver your engineering solution on time and on budget.
All our customers work closely with their dedicated Rock Power Connections Project Manager to develop a programme of works that fits with their engineering requirements and is flexible to their needs.
We’d be delighted to offer you a free, no obligation, competitive quote for your electrical connection project. Please email Emma on Emma@rockpowerconnections.co.uk, call 01905 456384 orclick hereto submit your enquiry.