CASE STUDY: NEW SUPPLIES TO KETTLEWORKS APARTMENT BLOCK
The former Swan Kettle factory in Birmingham's Jewelry quarter has been redeveloped into luxury apartments.
The Kettleworks is an ambitious residential development in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, involving the conversion of the Swan Kettle factory.
* In total, there are 292 apartments, each requiring and individually metered supply.
* The central location of the project required a temporary road closure in a busy district.
Colin Green, Rock's Project Manager, commented:
“Despite the challenging environment we still led the project to success, with a very satisfied client."
* Rock Power Connections installed two 1MVA substations within the development
* We also provided the internal network consisting of 15 Multi Service Distribution Boards (MSDBs) and 292 single phase supplies
* In addition, a separate three-phase supply was installed for a commercial unit.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU ?
With our experience and engineering knowledge, we successfully manage various ICP projects of varying size and scale across the UK.
By trusting Rock Power Connections with your new or upgraded electrical connection, you can rely on us to deliver your engineering solution on time and on budget.
All our customers work closely with their dedicated Rock Power Connections Project Manager to develop a programme of works that fits with their engineering requirements and is flexible to their needs.
We’d be delighted to offer you a free, no obligation, competitive quote for your electrical connection project. Please email Emma on Emma@rockpowerconnections.co.uk , call 01905 456384 or click here to submit your enquiry.